News from Mathnasium of Summerside
Is Math Boring for Your Child? We Can Fix That!
Nov 30, 2021
Wonder why your student is getting bored in math class? A recent article from verywellfamily suggests boredom might stem from:
1. Students not being sufficiently challenged.
2. Students are under-motivated.
3. Student math skills are lacking.
Parents can help pinpoint the cause by asking questions like, "Did you finish before everyone else was done?" or "Do you usually like math class?" When you're ready to fix the problem, bring that student into Mathnasium! Why?
Because Mathnasium of Summerside has the ultimate remedy for bored students!
1. If your student needs a challenge, come see how our specially trained instructors can offer a new, engaging curriculum custom-built for your student.
2. If your student is under-motivated, then come visit our impressive reward cabinet and brag board. Our reward cabinet holds prizes that can only be earned by reaching the goals your student will set with their Mathnasium instructor. Earning rewards and being acknowledged on our brag board keep our students driven and motivated with math.
3. If your student's math skills are lacking, then bring them in for a comprehensive math assessment. This test is designed to reveal any missing parts in your child's math education. We can find the weak parts of his/her understanding and reinforce them with an individualized learning plan.
Mathnasium of Summerside has been changing the math experience for students for 1 years. Our Director, Asif Kazani, is excited to meet you and your student. You can find us at 5233 Ellerslie Road SW Edmonton AB .
Sign up now for a Free Assessment or Free Trial Session!
|Mon||2 pm - 8 pm|
|Tues||2 pm - 8 pm|
|Wed||2 pm - 8 pm|
|Thurs||2 pm - 8 pm|
|Fri||2 pm - 5 pm|
|Sat||10 am - 3 pm|
Why Choose Mathnasium?
Mathnasium of Summerside Reviews
Jul 12 2022
You’ve heard the saying “hard work pays off,” right? Well, that’s def...
Jun 30 2022
Is it time for your child to level up in math? Maybe you have an advanced math student who ne...
Jun 29 2022
Remember solving for X in Algebra class? You probably learned how to divide before you tried ...