We welcome interested individuals to submit applications and cover letters as detailed below. We are considering math instructors for immediate on-call and ongoing permanent/part-time. We will consider Grade 11 and 12 students as Instructor Interns to supplement the team.
At Mathnasium, we specialize in just one thing, teaching math in a way that makes sense to kids. The learning center is a fun and supportive environment, encouraging students at all skill levels.
- Energetic and confident personality
- Excellent communication and multi-tasking skills
- Exceptional math skills through Secondary School level (limited space available for Elementary specialists)
- Ability to professionally interact with students and parents
- Ability to teach students in upper level high school math courses
- Previous teaching experience or other experience working with students
- Aged 18 years or older
Hours may vary, but could include mid-afternoon through early evening hours, Sunday - Thursday, approximately 8 - 16 hours per week (flexible). All candidates must successfully pass a math literacy test in order to be considered. For those hired, there will be some (paid) training offered in the Mathnasium MethodTM of teaching, as well as ongoing (paid) training opportunities.
If you have a desire to share your love of math, email your resume and cover letter. In your cover letter, include details of your math competency, experience teaching or working with students, if any, and your availability.
Please email all applications for email@example.com
|Sun||1 pm - 5 pm|
|Mon||3 pm - 730 pm|
|Tues||3 pm - 730 pm|
|Wed||3 pm - 730 pm|
|Thurs||3 pm - 730 pm|
Mathnasium of Richmond BC Reviews
Sep 12 2020
While healthy eating may not always seem fun, getting into the habit of fueling our...
Sep 7 2020
The world’s greatest sculptors, painters, and photographers depend ...
Aug 26 2020
By Marketing | Added Aug 26, 2020 People have been infatuated wi...