News from Mathnasium of Pickering
Mathnasium of Pickering - Low Risk for COVID-19
Nov 1, 2020
Mathnasium of Pickering Learning Centre was audited by Durham Public Health and based on the COVID protocols that have been implemented, we are assessed as a low risk environment. Here is a listing of some of the things that have been implemented.
- Everyone in the learning centre has to wear a mask (Instructors wear safety goggles and masks)
- Disposable masks are available if someone enters without a mask
- Students do not sit directly across from each other
- Students facing the direction of another student although not directly across from each other and are 13ft apart
- Students do not sit directly next to each other and are at least 5 feet apart (at the side)
- Instructors are advised to sit at the end of the table when instructing. This will ensure 4ft-5ft away from the students
- Learning centre seating capacity reduced from a maximum of 30 concurrent students to maximum 10 concurrent students
- All hands are sanitized upon entering the learning centre
- All tables and chairs are sanitized after a student leave
- Binders and pencils are sanitized
- Manipulatives are sanitized
- Games table closed
- Parent waiting area closed
- Water fountain turned off
- Door handles are sanitized daily
- Washrooms sanitized
- Deep cleaning (disinfecting and sanitizing) done at the end of every week
- Temperature checks - Coming Soon (for instructors and students)
|Mon||3:00PM-7:00PM In-Centre & Online|
|Tues||3:00PM-7:00PM In-Centre & Online|
|Wed||3:00PM-7:00PM In-Centre & Online|
|Thurs||3:00PM-7:00PM In-Centre & Online|
|Sat||10:00AM-2:00PM In-Centre & Online|
Why Choose Mathnasium?
Mathnasium of Pickering Reviews
Dec 16 2021
Mathnasium of Pickering was voted by our Scarborough East Toronto customers as a Readers' fav...
Dec 16 2021
Mathnasium of Pickering was voted Platinum Winner in the Ajax/Pickering News Advertisers for 2021...
Nov 13 2020
Mathnasium of Pickering offer its services both online and in-centre. Whichever deliver...