Make a difference in children’s lives through your passion of Math!
Instructors will apply the teaching methods that are presented during training. On-going priceless training will be provided to the successful candidate(s). We are currently accepting applications for the position of Math Instructors, immediate openings for vow and onward. This is an on-going position. The candidate must complete the training upon hiring.
As the learning centre grows, there will be opportunities for advancement in position within our company as we further establish within the community.
- Teaching Math to students between Grade K - 12, using the Mathnasium Method®
- Being Energetic and Creative
- Occasional interaction with parents (when needed)
- Relevant tasks related to teaching students at the Learning Centre
- Exceptional Math skills.
- Excellent communication and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to professionally interact with students and parents.
- Energetic, Caring and Confident personality.
- Enjoys working in a team.
- Ability to teach students in upper level high-school math courses
- Applicants should be able to motivate students to learn, or to work on new concepts.
- Creative, Fun, and Confident personality.
- Previous experience working with children (teaching, tutoring, coaching, etc) is a plus.
- University graduate or university student related to Math programs, with strong emphasis on Math. Educators, Pre and Post OCT as a career buildup are most welcome to join the team.
- In-house training (ongoing)
- Company dinners and activities (when applicable)
Hours include mid-afternoon through early evening hours.
All instruction takes place at our Learning Centre in Oakville.
Apply with resume and cover letter. In your cover letter, include details about your relevant experience and availability.
Located in Oakville, ON.
|Mon||4:00pm - 8:00pm|
|Tues||4:00pm - 8:00pm|
|Wed||4:00pm - 8:00pm|
|Thurs||4:00pm - 8:00pm|
|Fri||4:00pm - 7:00pm|
|Sat||11:00pm - 3:00pm|
Mathnasium of Oakville Reviews
Dec 15 2019
This is the time of the year again to celebrate and be extra joyful. Mathnasium Of Oakville is...
Nov 15 2019
Gifted and advanced Math students, and their parents, are always seeking to stay ahead to excel t...
Aug 22 2019
Does your child need a calculator for school this year? If so, what kind? Some of our r...