Mathnasium is a math-only learning center that offers both math help and enrichment to students in grades K-12. Each student in our program receives a customized learning plan based on our proprietary teaching material. Join us for the opportunity to make a difference in a child’s life by passing on a love for math!
Instructors are part-time employees who typically work between 8 to 20 hours per week. Instruction hours are Monday to Thursday 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm and Saturdays 1:00pm to 5:00pm. All candidates must successfully pass a math literacy test.
Qualifications and Skills
- Exceptional math skills through Algebra I and Geometry
- Excellent communication and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to professionally interact with students and parents
- Energetic and confident personality
- Ability to teach students in upper level high school math courses
- Previous teaching experience or other experience working with students
If you are interested in joining our team, please send a resume detailing your educational background, proficiency in math, teaching experience or other experience working with children to firstname.lastname@example.org