Mathnasium of LaSalle is a math-only learning center that teaches kids in a way that makes sense to them. We offer part-time, flexible positions working with students in grades 1-12.
Mathnasium of LaSalle provides supplementary after-school math instruction for students in a positive and encouraging environment. Curriculum and materials are predetermined for each student based on the student's specific strengths and problem areas. Instructors are trained to utilize Mathnasium's proprietary teaching materials and techniques, the Mathnasium Method™, to deliver a customized learning plan designed to address each student's needs, whether they started out far behind or are already ahead in math. Our instruction approach goes beyond traditional math tutoring to develop understanding and build a love for math.
Instructors are part-time employees who typically work between 8 to 20 hours per week. Instruction hours are Monday to Thursday 3:00 to 7:00 and Sundays 1:00 to 5:00.
- Exceptional math knowledge
- Love working with children
- Passion for education
- Ability to professionally interact with students and parents
- Excels working in a team environment
- Great communication skills
- Energetic and confident personality
- Ability to teach students across all grade levels (Grades 1-12)
- Previous experience working with children (teaching, tutoring, etc.)
- Ontario certified teachers, early childhood educators, university students, and local graduates from programs with strong math content.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com detailing your educational background, relevant experience, and why you are a great candidate for an instructor position at Mathnasium of LaSalle!