Mathnasium of Kleinburg is currently looking for individuals who are exceptional at Math and love teaching kids. We love Math and are looking for enthusiastic and passionate instructors to help students understand Math like never before!
Mathnasium is a math only-learning center that offers both math help and enrichment to students in grades 2-12. Each student in our program receives a customized learning plan based on our proprietary teaching material. Join us for the opportunity to make a difference in a child’s life by passing on a love for math! We offer part-time positions in the Kleinburg and Woodbridge areas with flexible scheduling and ongoing training opportunities.
- Exceptional math skills through Algebra I and Geometry
- Excellent communication and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to professionally interact with students and parents
- Energetic and confident personality
- Ability to teach students in upper level high school math courses
- Previous teaching experience or other experience working with students
- Ontario certified teachers, university students and graduates from programs with math content.
Learning center environment is supportive and encouraging. Applicants should love teaching and be able to motivate students to succeed.
Hours may vary, but could include mid-afternoon through early evening hours, Monday –Thursday and Saturday mornings, approximately 8-20 hours per week (flexible).
In your cover letter, please include details about your experince teaching and/or working with children, your Math competency and availability.
Successful candidates are required to learn and successfully master the Mathnasium Method of teaching Math instructor test and undergo background check.
Reply with cover letter and resume to email@example.com