Mathnasium of Hamilton Mountain is currently looking for instructors who are ENERGETIC, CREATIVE, PASSIONATE with Math and love teaching and working with kids. We believe that our instructors are just as important as helping the children in our community. Join us for the opportunity to make a difference in a child’s life by passing on a love for math!
Instructors are part-time employees who will work between 8 to 20 hours per week. Class hours are Monday - Thursday 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM and Saturday 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM. Successful candidates are required to learn and master the Mathnasium Method, which will be a series of online classes and written assignments, offered by the Centre Director.
- Teaching Math to students between Grade 2- 12, using the Mathnasium Methods
- Stay Energetic and Creative!
- Update student binders
- Occasional interaction with parents
- Administrative, Sales or Marketing (if skill or time permits)
- Creative, Energetic and Confident personality
- Exceptional math knowledge from Grade K - 12
- Love working with children
- Ability to professionally interact with students and parents
- Enjoys working in a team environment
- Previous experience working with children (teaching, tutoring, etc.)
- Ability to teach students in upper level high school math courses
- Ontario certified teachers, early childhood educators, university students, and graduates from programs with a math content.
To inquire, please email HamiltonMountain@mathnasium.ca with your resume and cover letter that showcases your passion with Math and/or experience with children. Selected candidates will have to undergo background check and will have to take an instructor test.