Thank you for your interest in becoming a Mathnasium Instructor.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com. Even though we are not hiring at the moment, we will review your resume and may contact you when positions are available. You can also check the Indeed website, if there are positions available we will post the information there.
- Able to teach grades 2-12, and have 1+ years of direct tutoring and/or teaching experience.
- Complete a vulnerable sector/criminal record background check
- Always have a positive attitude and adapt to the student's learning needs.
- Teach students one-on-one and mark their work/check homework
- Ensure student progress; create a plan for a student's session and work with other instructors to make sure students are staying on task and are understanding their material.
- Need to be available Monday - Friday in the afternoon/evening
WE ARE OPEN IN-CENTRE AND ONLINE! Contact us today to learn more about how we can support your child using Mathnasium @Home or In-Centre learning!
Why Choose Mathnasium?
Mathnasium of Guelph Reviews
Jun 23 2020
We will be reopening our centre for in-person instruction on July 2nd. In order to ensure the saf...
Mar 17 2020
Mathnasium Guelph is Closed- Effective Immediately Dear Mathnasium Parents, ...
Aug 9 2019
Ever wonder why the price of a medium drink is almost as much as a large drink? Check out th...