Welcome to Mathnasium of Airdrie
About Our Centre
We help children to understand and master math in a way it makes sense.
Math helps the brain to see connections and builds the neural pathways that make the brain stronger for all other things by;
• Creating the basis for systemic thinking.
• Developing the ability to analyze and solve problems.
• Stretching the mind to work on unfamiliar tasks with confidence.
• Developing the sequencing skills critical to arriving at accurate results or logical conclusions.
• Promoting caution and care in thinking by deciphering complex math problems to arrive at an accurate answer.
• Learning through the trial and error to integrate different principles to arrive at a logical conclusion.
Truth about Math
Mathematics is food for the brain,”. “It helps you think precisely, decisively, and creatively and helps you look at the world from multiple perspectives . . . . [It’s] a new way to experience beauty—in the form of a surprising pattern or an elegant logical argument.” - says math professor Dr. Arthur Benjamin
Call for risk free assessment today
|Mon||3.30pm - 7.30pm|
|Tues||3.30pm - 7.30pm|
|Wed||3.30pm - 7.30pm|
|Thurs||3.30pm - 7.30pm|
|Fri||3.30pm - 7.30pm|
|Sat||11am - 3pm|
Mathnasium of Airdrie Reviews
Nov 29 2018
One in four postsecondary students in Ontario lack basic literacy and numeracy skills, a study ha...
Oct 2 2018
Lower Elementary: Question: The tippy top of a tree is 30 metres from the ground. A squirrel c...
Sep 24 2018
Lower Elementary: Question: On Monday, Magnus carves his very first wooden duck. On Tuesday, h...